A simple question: Do you wear a helmet?

Do you wear a bicycle helmet when riding your bicycle?

• Never

Votes: 49 18.5%
  • Very rarely

Votes: 23 8.7%
  • Rarely

Votes: 16 6.0%
  • About half the time

Votes: 17 6.4%
  • Most of the time

Votes: 21 7.9%
  • Almost all of the time

Votes: 43 16.2%
  • Always

Votes: 100 37.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wear one all of the time comes from working in a busy hospital

Do you not get funny looks wearing it round the hospital? But I salute you for being the first health worker I've come across who's taken a consistent approach to wearing a helmet. :thumbsup:

I always wear one even on short rides, I suppose I'm in stuck in that situation whereby I've been wearing one for so long now that sods law says that the day I decide I don't want it will be the day that I need it!

Just take a lucky rabbits foot with you instead and you'll be right as rain ;)

paulw1969

Ridley rider
never used to twenty odd years ago commuting in London......now i have returned to cycling i always wear one...i dont get on the bike without a lid.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
It was Hell's hot in London today. Fed up with a sweaty brow, I put the blooming thing in my cheapo Lidl cycle sac and launched out into the chaos. I had a vision of the headlines... "Dead cyclist had helmet in rucksack...shock, horror!"

It felt blooming marvelous.:smile:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
If I nip down the shops without, I give the LBS a wide berth, least all 3 of them see me, go :eek: lecture me ...

172traindriver

Legendary Member
Yes always (simple answer)

Bikerchick

One helmet, wear it all the time. It's a mystery to me why you see some families out cycling and the children wear helmets and the parents don't. What's that all about?

OldManBike

Yes, always. I'm currently looking to buy a new helmet suitable for both road and light off road. Any suggestions on a reasonably priced quality helmet.

MissTillyFlop

Evil communist dictator, lover of gerbils & Pope.
I wear one except when unexpectedly riding a Boris bike. Or unexpectedly getting a seat on a Boris bike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom