A statistic in waiting?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
It is not available anymore :evil:

thomas

the tank engine
cisamcgu said:
It is not available anymore :evil:

Refresh it, it then worked for me! I watched some and fast forwarded a bit.

As for his cycling. I don't really think it was dreadful. The van tried to overtake when there wasn't really room in front once or twice. Yes, he shouldn't of gone on the inside all the time but I've seen a lot worst.

thomas said:
As for his cycling. I don't really think it was dreadful.

One foot on the kerb to filter up the inside of a car and then the RLJ. I'd say that was pretty dreadful! If you watch the VW he filters up the inside of, it takes a left hand turn a few seconds after he goes up the inside. If the cyclist had been a few seconds behind I don't think the VW driver would have seen/expected him to be there, squish.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Eat MY Dust said:
One foot on the kerb to filter up the inside of a car and then the RLJ. I'd say that was pretty dreadful! If you watch the VW he filters up the inside of, it takes a left hand turn a few seconds after he goes up the inside. If the cyclist had been a few seconds behind I don't think the VW driver would have seen/expected him to be there, squish.

RLJ, totally wrong, one foot on kerb filtering, not too bad, I do it if the situation is appropriate.

Ifs, buts and maybes, you can't condemn a cyclist on those, he may have been very aware and thus reacting accordingly.

I'm actually surprised at some of the responses on here. For starters the guys road positioning is terrible, he's practically inviting the WVM to try and overtake. The second thing is, who undertakes other cyclists? that's a no no in my books!

jimboalee

Yeh, he RLJ.

But, if there weren't any pedestrians or traffic approaching, he thought it would be safer to get away from the waiting traffic.
The motorists would prefer him to get the hell out of there than stop and get in their way.

WVM thinks "Good, that cyclist has buggered off".

jimboalee

Eat MY Dust said:
I'm actually surprised at some of the responses on here. For starters the guys road positioning is terrible, he's practically inviting the WVM to try and overtake. The second thing is, who undertakes other cyclists? that's a no no in my books!

If the cammer left enough room, you can bet your last dollar the other cyclist will go through.
I was waiting to watch him go through.
He probably thought "Cheers mate, nice you can see I'm in a hurry".

User3143 said:
I think the WVM attitude is more at question here then the cyclist. The first and second overtakes were pointless because the van only comes upto a load of stationary traffic anyway!?

Yes, but if his postioning had been a bit more assertive then the WVM wouldn't have had the room to pass in the first place.

Top Bottom