A thread which avoids the use of...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
P

Pete

Have you observed, if you quote, the said letter is used at the top of the quote. All quotees are out I believe!
It is possible to avoid this if you delete the "=xxxxx" after the quote tag. As I have achieved. However, as stated before, forfeits are excluded. As is to declare 'out'.

longers

Legendary Member
However, as stated before, forfeits are excluded. As is to declare 'out'.

Surely this thread will slide toward bedlam without a firm rod to rule it?
How is it to be policed? Ethically? Morally?

I fear for a multitude of the letter we are all to exclude.

Abitrary

longers said:
Surely this thread will slide toward bedlam without a firm rod to rule it?
How is it to be policed? Ethically? Morally?

I fear for a multitude of the letter we are all to exclude.

I fear for the effects of this thread, in that it might lead to the suppressed usage of the said letter from other threads... to destroy the alphabetic eco-system of the forum

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Pete, I hate to mention say anything state the obvious, but your 'membership status' has said letter amidst its makeup. Does that imply that you have failed with immediate effect?

As will I, with my sig below.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Abitrary said:
I fear for the effects of this thread, in that it might lead to the suppressed usage of the said letter from other threads... to destroy the alphabetic eco-system of the forum

But yet... I suspect there will be greater use of said letter, otherthreadwise, as people rejoice at their freedom to use it.

Forsooth, it had occurred to me to start a thread with just that letter allowed, for that purpose...

Wait about a bit. I'm just about to do so...

Arch

Married to Night Train
There! I have achieved it...

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:
A thread that uses solely the letter, forsaking all other members of the alphabet?

That would be somewhat repetitious, I fear. However, I shall go forth to seek this thread.

As you appear to have located it, are you able to see what it says? It is like a very difficult code...

Dave5N

Über Member
Pete said:
It is possible to avoid this if you delete the "=xxxxx" after the quote tag. As I have achieved. However, as stated before, forfeits are excluded. As is to declare 'out'.

So you're not 'out' when you're 'out'. You're only 'out' when someone else is 'out' and you tell them they are 'out'. If they are 'out' but you don't tell them they are 'out' not only are they not 'out', you are not 'out' either.

:smile:

You don't work in the Tax Office do you?

Top Bottom