A thread which avoids the use of...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
P

Pete

Dave5N said:
Boo! Hiss! I was going to be the winner as well.
You will fail to capture that accolade with that sort of breach of the rules. :idea:

Shaun

Founder
longers said:
Oy, God! :idea:

You have to play by the rules. A dropped letter is still there. Yellow card!

Red for a repeat.

Sorry, I was a little bit wasted whilst I posted - that'll be the several bottles of bud, half a bottle of SoCo, and a good slosh of Bells to blur my thoughts - I sort of get it after a look at the rest of the posts! :biggrin:

OP
OP
P

Pete

Admin said:
Sorry, I was a little bit wasted whilst I posted - that'll be the several bottles of bud, half a bottle of SoCo, and a good slosh of Bells to blur my thoughts - I sort of get it after a look at the rest of the posts! :idea:
Sorry, chief! (impossible to use your real title!)

Shaun

Founder
Admin said:
Sorry, I was a little bit wasted whilst I posted - that'll be the several bottles of bud, half a bottle of SoCo, and a good slosh of Bells to blur my thoughts - I sort of get it after a look at the rest of the posts! :biggrin:

Oh bother ... after I spell checked it too!! :idea:

I'm rubbish at this game, time to give up I thik! :sad:

longers

Legendary Member
Glee as a verb is a very superb use of words, top drawer verbage Mr Doctor. Some may disagree, they probably will.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Dave5N said:
Too late to cheat. Your post was quoted - preserved for all to see.

Out!

;)

(This will be hard to phrase)

I would abjure from that act that could be described as the tactic of a cheat - I was fully aware that my use of the letter that must be avoided was a matter of record. My rephrasal was solely to avoid the letters visibility above, so as to avoid the threads spoilage for other esteemed members of CycleChat.

*that was far from easy*:sad:

Dave5N

Über Member
TheDoctor said:
(This will be hard to phrase)

I would abjure from that act that could be described as the tactic of a cheat - I was fully aware that my use of the letter that must be avoided was a matter of record. My rephrasal was solely to avoid the letters visibility above, so as to avoid the threads spoilage for other esteemed members of CycleChat.

*that was far from easy*;)

<Rhythm Thief>You missed out several apostrophes</Rhythm Thief>

So you really are out now!!!!! :sad::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Dave5N said:
<Rhythm Thief>You missed out several apostrophes</Rhythm Thief>

So you really are out now!!!!! :sad::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Apostrophes? Give me a break here! Have you the slightest idea how hard it was to phrase the above post?;):biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I am aware that the use of apostrophes to show plurals ( such as the phrase Apple's £1/kilo) shows a lack of correctitude, but I am possessed of a lack of wisdom with regard to the possessive apostrophe. So I usually try to avoid it, except where I am forced to by lack of a letter that I would use at other times.

*that showed a lack of ease too. I doubt 'correctitude' is actually a word:blush:*

Top Bottom