A thread which avoids the use of...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
?

Gabriel .......

2004 Olympics.....

200px-2004-07-31_092_Er%C3%B6ffnung_Olympiastadion_Berlin_Nena.jpg

domtyler

Über Member
Quote:

Originally Posted by Noodley
You are out. There are rules. Rules are rules, which you were aware of. Forget it mate, you are out. You have to accept these things, get over it. You should have checked before posting...too quick with a witty reply that's what you are

Ahem?
Surely you should have said "Ahem, Ahem"?

OP
OP
P

Pete

Posts of this thread are more meritorious if they are grammatically correct and correctly spelt... please take heed of this. Ta. I already see lots of mistakes.

OP
OP
P

Pete

Cunobelin said:
"Able I was ere I say Elba"

What was the grammatical descriptor for this quote?
Hah! Tough cookie! A phrase which reads the same backwards as forwards - or would do so if you'd spelt "saw" correctly! Also, you have to swap "I" with "was". So, what is the word? All that is clear is that its last syllable is '...drome'

Dave5N

Über Member
Cunobelin said:
Who was that girl who warbled about red gasseous filled objects - what was the track?

Ask Chuffy. He will have the right girl. He has a fetish about her armpits, y'see. :biggrin:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I have just come back from a short break to Paris to discover this thread. I stayed at the hilly area with the Sacre Cour atop it, during which time I visited the place popularized by Toulouse Lautrec. The gaff with the Red Mill active above above it, with rotary sails activated by the breeze. Lots of comely, barely clad lasses were busy with a type of jig with lots of high kicks. I liked it hugely.:biggrin:

I would scarce believe this to be as difficult as it appears.

Oops - have I just failed by the sig I use? I shall go forth to correct it.

Dave5N

Über Member
The sig. was ok, but:

TheDoctor said:
I have just come back from a short break to Paris to discover this thread. I stayed at the hilly area with the Sacre Cour atop it, during which time I visited the place popularized by Toulouse Lautrec. The gaff with the Red Mill rotating above it, with rotary sails activated by the breeze. Lots of comely, barely clad lasses were busy with a type of jig with lots of high kicks. I liked it hugely.:idea:

I would scarce believe this to be as difficult as it appears.

Oops - have I just failed by the sig I use? I shall go forth to correct it.

Out! :biggrin:

OP
OP
P

Pete

Dave5N said:
We have abolished the use of the Red Card for this thread. Posters may persist here despite errors. All we ask is that the post with the illegal letter be corrected. :idea:

Top Bottom