A very close overtake

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dodgy

No comment on the content, but the black border might have been put there by Windows Live Movie Maker (if you used it), I don't know why that happens though!

potsy

Rambler
I still don't feel 100% confident taking the lane at pinch points and other such hazards,am getting better but don't always do it.
Had one yesterday when car behind on a narrow road overtook me very close despite there only being 1 car to wait for and she would have had a clear road.obviously the 3 seconds she would have had to wait was too long.
wacko.gif

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
No comment on the content, but the black border might have been put there by Windows Live Movie Maker (if you used it), I don't know why that happens though!

Yes, I subsequently worked it out. You have to set the project to widescreen, not 4:3, otherwise when you save the movie (as widescreen) it puts the widescreen picture inside a 4:3 black box and you get the problem as above.

I quite like Win Movie Maker, but that was frustrating to track down.

Jezston

Über Member
There's a pinch point on the A52 with a traffic island, just after a turn in, uphill on my way in with plenty of numpties foing 50 despite the 40 limit. No way I can go primary safely or without attracting abuse. REALLY should be traffic lights there.

g00se

Veteran
Talking of close calls, had a taxi's wing-mirror go past within an inch or two of my bars yesterday before pulling right into the kerb and speeding off. I had it on helmet cam so thought it'll just the thing for London Roadsafe but on watching it, it doesn't look anywhere as near - which I put down to the camera's position and not me being a big girl about it yesterday...

Top Bottom