A warning to those that use cameras

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
He's subbed to my YouTube channel this morning.. probably after the comment I left on his yesterday... for his video entitled "The Chase" I commented:

"What are you chasing? The award for worst riding by any chance? Overtaking at traffic lights, blazing through reds, squeezing past moving vehicles and cutting them up, riding on the pavement... the list is long. Well done you for making cyclists look like arrogant tossers."

benb

Evidence based cyclist
IMO, I found the perfect response to this sort of behaviour, by MikeStan on this YT clip (all comments, then about half way down).

people like you are the reason I keep having to defend being a cyclist rather than celebrating it.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Ah that was you :biggrin: The comment brought a smile to my face.
He's subbed to my YouTube channel this morning.. probably after the comment I left on his yesterday... for his video entitled "The Chase" I commented:

"What are you chasing? The award for worst riding by any chance? Overtaking at traffic lights, blazing through reds, squeezing past moving vehicles and cutting them up, riding on the pavement... the list is long. Well done you for making cyclists look like arrogant tossers."

Top Bottom