A week without a helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justinslow

Lovely jubbly
Judging by this thread there are "helmet haters", some of the contributors are almost fanatical in their defense of not wearing one. My wording was somewhat tongue in cheek however.
Thank you to those that answered my question honestly, Adrian, you did not. I've no axe to grind either way it was just a question.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Yes there are or as more commonly know "Helmets Are Shite Lobby"
one can think that helmets are useless (a question on which I'm agnostic) without hating them.

It beggars belief that some of the posters on this thread are actually capable of using a computer / device, to post some of the things they do. I suspect they are actually writing it down on the screen, with crayon, and their 'helpers' are doing the hard bit.

U

User6179

It beggars belief that some of the posters on this thread are actually capable of using a computer / device, to post some of the things they do. I suspect they are actually writing it down on the screen, with crayon, and their 'helpers' are doing the hard bit.

No they are actually being quite clever trying to bait you so you respond with an emotional outburst :smile:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
MOD NOTE:

I've spared myself from reading any more than the last 3 pages of this thread and, based on that disturbing activity, it is clear that this thread is going round in circles, getting offensive with the 'usual people' involved in the 'usual arguments'.

We hope you 'enjoyed' the thread.

Locking time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom