A weird, but true, sentence about yourself

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
Definitely need a wee vid of that ! :wacko: :thumbsup:

Just had a go, but message says the file is too large to upload. Soz.

Managed to take a still from the video, so you get the idea.
20170302_082834.png

Marty Feldman lives!

postman

Legendary Member
Goofy remembered me.It was four years since i saw him.Mind you i was jumping up and down,waving my arms and had the t shirt on,which i had bought four years before.I kid you not,i was like a big silly kid.Well you have to be,it is the Magic Kingdom after all.My son took the photo.

stephec

Legendary Member
Me, in a club full of sprightly young fillies** ....it would be difficult imagining not doing so

** yes, I know it's low level misogynism but cut me some slack as I'm trying to stay I character

Actually the truth is rather more prosaic. I just signed a few beermats "Best wishes Bruce xx" and then left with my "entourage" (actually a supplier of construction equipment who were taking me out for the night)
On a similar theme, I used to work with someone who was the spitting image of Wayne Sleep.

He used to hate being reminding of it, so when he was asked for his autograph in a Weston-Super-Mare nightclub he signed his own name, then snapped at the girl when she questioned it.

The wind might change though, and then you'd be stuck like it. I believe that is actually true.
Yes. As told in the important narrative "Maria", it can lead to an unhappy marriage.

Which leads me to another weird fact about me. I can recite several of Hillaire Belloc's Cautionary Tales for Children by heart.

"but this was his especial foible, he ran a way when he was able, and on this inauspicious day, he slipped hand and ran away. He hadn't gone a yard when Bang! a lion sprang, and hungrily began to eat the boy, beginning at his feet"

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
On a similar theme, I used to work with someone who was the spitting image of Wayne Sleep.

He used to hate being reminding of it, so when he was asked for his autograph in a Weston-Super-Mare nightclub he signed his own name, then snapped at the girl when she questioned it.
With me it's George Clooney. Happens *all* the time. And yes, it's very irritating.

Top Bottom