A What Camera Thread From a Total Camera Numpty

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
[quote name='swee'pea99' timestamp='1286752411' post='1427095']
Perhaps one of these?
[/quote]

:biggrin: Very good, but the rate it swallows batteries makes me reluctant to get another :tongue:

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Bit of a thread from the dead moment here, the camera that Teef very kindly gave me is finally toast and things have moved on since the recommendations above, though I'm still as dumb about cameras as ever.

3BM has already tried to help me on another thread but I think he lacks the finesse of Crax...as in just linking to what I should buy with no further options. He did get close to this but I'm marking him down for hesitation and lack of confidence.

Bit of a thread from the dead moment here, the camera that Teef very kindly gave me is finally toast and things have moved on since the recommendations above, though I'm still as dumb about cameras as ever.

3BM has already tried to help me on another thread but I think he lacks the finesse of Crax...as in just linking to what I should buy with no further options. He did get close to this but I'm marking him down for hesitation and lack of confidence.
It probably died of boredom...shot after shot after shot of bike parts for sale, and not a landscape in sight. ^_^

Go for it! :thumbsup:

Aha, never thought to actually read my OP was too busy being proud of myself for actually finding the thread. Yep the criteria have changed a bit, would like a nicer camera now, the mobiles in the house(even mine now) cover off the basic camera functionality. I was looking at this:-

http://www.johnlewis.com/231536702/Product.aspx

Fancy and you can geotag all the shots in the garage too.

dpreview is my bible and it says it's not bad

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/panasonic-lumix-dmc-zs20-tz30-review/9

I'd buy it.

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Go for it! :thumbsup:

See 3BM that's how it's done...my John Lewis click and collect order will be ready by Friday...thanks for your decency and humanity Teef, you ape muscled git you.

Sorry Crax had to go with the Teef recommend coz he's so forceful unlike old limp lettuce 3BM...though I'm mighty glad to navigate back to here and find you approve as well.

Top Bottom