A whole first page with...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
It's not true about me and the Daleks. We're just good friends. Honest.

Evidently I've missed a moment of grand drama. It seems, from this thread, that more heads than Greedo's have rolled.

(*rolls over and gropes for snooze button*)

redjedi

Über Member
661-Pete said:
Evidently I've missed a moment of grand drama. It seems, from this thread, that more heads than Greedo's have rolled.

I've just noticed that Crock's gone as well. Was he locked out with Greedo or did he leave of his own accord?

Apart from his very strange dream threads, I didn't think he would have posted anything too offensive.

Bman

Guru
661-Pete said:

Seems that I have missed all the action again too.

I dont know exactly what was said or done but whenever users are forced out of this forum, a little bit of it dies.

I preferred this place a year ago :biggrin:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
One day, we may have a front page with no threads mentioning Greedo*. :sad::ohmy:

I liked him and most of his threads/posts, without Shaun and most of the Mods there would be no Cyclechat, I like the latter more and would miss the latter more, Joe, Bonj, Greedo and others could be destructive and if let loose could break it down. Greedo was a big boy (apparently) and he knew he was on thin ice. :biggrin:;)

* I appreciate one of them was started by me :sad: :biggrin::blush:

tyred

Legendary Member
It was nice to have threads about the important things in life like Irn Bru and Beetroot:tongue:

I do miss his irrelevent humour.

Shaun

Founder
Crock asked me to close his account.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
people come, people go
getmecoat.gif

Top Bottom