A whole first page with...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Nice to see you back Crock.

mangaman

Wigsie said:
Is that A CC record?

I doubt it. :wacko:

I remember joining the old cycling plus website in 2004 and really only occupying the Racing section.

Keen pro-cycling fans will, of course, remember me as the winner of the 1st Pro-tour pundit challenge over there in 2006 - I even had a write up in the magazine :smile:

I got gradually drawn into the rest of the site and the number of enflouncements/new fora/ACF/YACF etc has been like a badly written soap opera.

What it's taught me, is, when someone leaves, in a few months someone interesting has joined before you know it and the forum moves on - probably better (things can get a bit stale with the same crew arguing about the same thing endlessly)

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
User1314 said:
I was upset Greedo went.

I wanted to spend my time just on the rides section as I still wanted to stay in touch with the usual crew of riders. But I don't have the self-discipline to stay away from cafe so had this idea that I would leave the forum and just stay in touch with people by email. Which was unworkable.

Then I couldn't find Shaun's email address to come back and had to text Origamist to contact Shaun on my behalf.

What a twat I am.

Sorry but I am quite passionate about things. And I did miss the place.

Who is Greedo anyway?

Funniest post of the day, welcome back User

longers

Legendary Member
Aperitif said:
'Bout time you got a new back wheel mate - then you could be 'Crock a Hoop'.

Would a puncture = Crock a Leekie?

Top Bottom