A whole first page with...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Uncle Mort said:
I think lee meant User1314 - he's definitely got a bike. He seems like a genuinely nice bloke.
Oops Sorry Crock :becool:, please come back

Shaun

Founder
If people ask to leave I usually suspend the account rather than close it, which means you can still login and view CC you just can't PM or post.

This also retains threads and posts, and leaves the door in case someone wants to return.

I'm asked to do this more often than you might think; the most common reason being that people want to take some time away from CC.

I can only assume that CoG asked me to close his account because he was unhappy that I had banned Greedo. It could be for a different reason though, I don't honestly know.

The door is open if User wants to return.

Cheers,
Shaun

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
HLaB said:
He actually had a bike :laugh: I thought he was just a wind up merchant. You knew what you were getting with him though (shoite :becool:)
he has a bike and he knows how to use it

redjedi

Über Member
Admin said:
I'm asked to do this more often than you might think; the most common reason being that people want to take some time away from CC.

I've always wondered why people do that. I've joined forums and when I'm tired of them I just stop posting or logging in.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Shame Crock has decided to leave, genuine nice bloke.

Not bothered to be honest about the other one.

Shaun

Founder
4F said:
Shame Crock has decided to leave, genuine nice bloke.

I agree, and I'm sure he knows the door is always open.

Cheers,
Shaun :laugh:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
potsy said:
That was a short flounce:laugh:

Is that A CC record?

Although it is funny that he leave, there are cries for him to come back, now he is back the flounce flag is waved! ha ha

Welcome back though Crock! :wacko:

Top Bottom