Aaaahhh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Feel a little better this morning, though all that may change when I'm out of bed.
tis annoying when that happens, isn't it?
glad you are feeling better in bed though... hum that may not sound too good...

:laugh:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I don't think milk creates more snot, it just seems to make it thicker/claggier for me. I used to drink black coffee or tea with lemon but have now become a convert to China (green) tea as opposed to the Indian (black) tea. Not the muck that Twinings peddle though as there is a great Chinese shop in Leicester that sells imported Xiamen 'Sea Dyke Brand' teabags at less than a quid for a box of 20. :cuppa:
A pound for 20! 240 tetley for £4. I'd be broke on your stuff given how much tea I can drink during a day at home!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Don't you lot own PVRs? I always have at least 15-20 hours worth of films and documentaries recorded so I have something to watch. HUTH is much better watched as a recording because you can skip the actual bidding and the endless 'this is what we showed you earlier' clips. You can get the hour down to about 35 minutes and most films on Film4 by about 15 minutes per hour by skipping the ad breaks.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
Off the bike here too at the moment ( recurrent quad muscle pain). It's been two weeks now, so I'm climbing the walls! Will have another go on Saturday and hopefully make it beyond the end of our street before the pain sets in.

The_Cycling_Scientist

Über Member
Seems there's quite a few of us off the bikes :sad: really feeling for everybody as I sulk and look at bike pics.. Spent a week off already, suspected T7 compression fracture. :sad: really hate back pain, doesn't go with road bikes that's for sure, get results of X-ray tomorrow morning :cry:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Off the bike here too at the moment ( recurrent quad muscle pain). It's been two weeks now, so I'm climbing the walls! Will have another go on Saturday and hopefully make it beyond the end of our street before the pain sets in.
Are you seeing a physio or sports masseur? If it is recurrent, I would think it's worthwhile unless there's a specific medical reason?

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Seems there's quite a few of us off the bikes :sad: really feeling for everybody as I sulk and look at bike pics.. Spent a week off already, suspected T7 compression fracture. :sad: really hate back pain, doesn't go with road bikes that's for sure, get results of X-ray tomorrow morning :cry:
It's going to be 12 deg here this afternoon...spring! :sad: I do at least have work to distract me from daytime TV! :wacko:

If any interest in more exotic cuisine and sunny far flung places, I can recommend Rick Stein's Far Eastern Odyssey on Good Food channel, the chap in Sri Lanka is quite interesting too and the Japanese bloke. At least those are new, there's only so many times I can watch the same episodes of Masterchef and GBBO!

What did you do? Bike accident?

Don't you lot own PVRs? I always have at least 15-20 hours worth of films and documentaries recorded so I have something to watch. HUTH is much better watched as a recording because you can skip the actual bidding and the endless 'this is what we showed you earlier' clips. You can get the hour down to about 35 minutes and most films on Film4 by about 15 minutes per hour by skipping the ad breaks.
yep, but if I go downstairs I have to stay down there because I can't move the pillows and cushions I need back upstairs again... throwing them downstairs is easy.... :whistle:
and there is no bathroom downstairs :ohmy:.. there's over 100 hours of recorded stuff at least on the PVR... but no space in the bedroom for TV of any size...

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
yep, but if I go downstairs I have to stay down there because I can't move the pillows and cushions I need back upstairs again... throwing them downstairs is easy.... :whistle:
and there is no bathroom downstairs :ohmy:.. there's over 100 hours of recorded stuff at least on the PVR... but no space in the bedroom for TV of any size...
Player apps on the tablet then! (Though I gave up on the ITVPlayer app last night after Google Play crashed my tablet so badly that I had to go online on my laptop to find out how to restart it. The usual press and hold the power button did not work, but press and hold power and volume down DID.) I watched the Chris Froome documentary on the ITVPlayer website instead.

Top Bottom