Absolutely wonderful (formerly absolutely useless) housing association

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Yes,that cold water finds those little holes in the tooth enamel.:ohmy:
Or in my case... the gaping voids from which fillings had fallen out! :eek:

ColinJ

Or preferably (for full affect) a third!;)
Well, I eventually got the boiler fixed!

This house is luxurious in comparison - double glazing, central heating, and a wonderful shower.

Maybe i'll try a 6 kettle shower next time. I'm eyeing up my pedal bin as a water receptacle.🤔
You are getting a new boiler soon so you won't have to mess about like that!

ColinJ

What are you all doing up so late or early.This old furt is in bed by 10-30.
It was only 00:44 - I have often been still awake at that time since I was a teenager! These days, bedtime is more like 04:00 and lights out at 04:45...

si_c

Guru
4 days away and knowing this HA,it might end up Tuesday or beyond.
Honestly as an "elderly and vulnerable" gentleman :whistle::laugh: they really should be replacing the boiler before the weekend, you know, given it's winter. It's unacceptable under any circumstances to allow a tenant to live without hot water and heating during the coldest part of the year.

Drago

Legendary Member
It was only 00:44 - I have often been still awake at that time since I was a teenager! These days, bedtime is more like 04:00 and lights out at 04:45...
0300hrs I was stull awake in a Zoom meeting with some brethren at the Calgary, Canada, branch of a certain worldwide gentlemans association. I met one of them while I was working in the states, and due to the virus theyre conducting lodge business and education via Zoom. I get the occasional invite and it would be impolite to decline such an hornour.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
0300hrs I was stull awake in a Zoom meeting with some brethren at the Calgary, Canada, branch of a certain worldwide gentlemans association. I met one of them while I was working in the states, and due to the virus theyre conducting lodge business and education via Zoom. I get the occasional invite and it would be impolite to decline such an hornour.

The AA, the Klu Klux Klan or the funny handshake brigade? :whistle:

Top Bottom