Abundance of Female Cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtwin

If I ever catch the salacious young woman who has taken to time trialling through my village these recent evenings, there will be severe words exchanged. I'm getting bugger all work done in that 1/2 hour....

Jim_Noir

My OH, bless her. She has started to get into cycling, she's not confident enough yet to go on roads. So when I go out a run at night she tags along on my bike. The first time she did I handed her my helmet (oh ar mrs) and she said "Feck off, you look stupid in that thing I'm not wearing one" now the odd thing here is that she bought me it when I started to commute by bike!

So Sunday I said to her we would go to Cumbrae and cycle around, it took two hours for her to get an outfit to wear that was Goth enough.. this is what I have to put up with folks. Now she wants one of them witch looking bike :S

CatVert

Oh my god, Summerdays. I honestly honestly thought you were a bloke and taking the piss. A million and one apologies :bravo: !!! I especially apologise for the barfing bit. You must I'm an absolute lunatic!! So sorry...

Wigsie

Nincompoop
The next thing will be someone suggesting we have a best stalker competition and start uploading spy shots of cyclists on our route!

Or we could have a 'CC informal ride' along the route that Summerdays rides and wait dilligently on the corner she turns off at with our zoom lenses!

eldudino

Bike Fluffer
I saw two female cyclist this morning, got a smile off one of them, the other old bird was on a path and had a sour face on her! Though I also got a smile from an old dude on a tourer going the other way probably because I was smiling at them both first!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Wigsie said:
The next thing will be someone suggesting we have a best stalker competition and start uploading spy shots of cyclists on our route!

Or we could have a 'CC informal ride' along the route that Summerdays rides and wait dilligently on the corner she turns off at with our zoom lenses!

I like this plan :bravo:

RedBike

Wigsie said:

There's certain aspects of this plan I'm quite keen on too.

long knee high boots, little flappy skirt and nice top, on a purple sit up and beg bike

Think I will just wait for the lastest copy of the cyclechat magaine though.

purplepolly

Jim_Noir said:
Them folks with headcams, get them to good use :bravo:

Yes, we've all noticed where they aim the camera when they're behind a female cyclist.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Seen a few wobbly Barbara's this week - 2 RLJ'ed - both busy junctions - just wobbled over - one was a colleague (don't know them) - didn't bother saying anything as didn't want the bike 'scratching'....

OP
OP
Tharg2007

Tharg2007

Veteran
i saw one girl yesterday on some hack of a mountain bike, old steel job with an egg shaped rear wheel, squeeking chain etc, she was huffing and puffing pushing this thing along but bellow that grimace there was a look of pure enjoyment like a kid :bravo: set me up for the day :wacko:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well she wasn't at that junction today although I had forgotten all about her as I ready'd myself for the upcoming hill. I cycled with a female work college and saw about 3 or 4 other female cyclists but predominantly male and no one was dressed in an eye catching manner today.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
CatVert said:
Oh my god, Summerdays. I honestly honestly thought you were a bloke and taking the piss. A million and one apologies :evil: !!! I especially apologise for the barfing bit. You must I'm an absolute lunatic!! So sorry...

No offence taken.

Top Bottom