Abuse from ped this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...from a person waiting for a bus...smart!!

The inbetweeners had it right....!!

sabian92

Über Member
Colleague on his commute this morning passing a bus stop and person WAITING AT THE BUS STOP shouts "Get a car you dick!"

made me lol anyway.....

Sort of like scoring then going "wait a minute, I recognise that goalie...."

What a div.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I had a ped shout at me on the shared use prom yesterday. He said "Slow down". I was very confused as I was only doing about 14mph, shouted towards him that I was passing on the left, he looked at me but didnt move. I didnt pass him closely or anything and I wasnt going too fast.
I was thinking about stopping and having a chat but thought better of it (I couldnt be bothered).

Jezston

Über Member
I was once out with a group ride and a car pulled alongside us, the passenger leant out of the window and shouted "get a car!".

A more quick-witted member of the group immediately retorted "get your own!".

One of the other riders claimed this cracked up the driver.

Haha I love this...

Linford

I had a ped shout at me on the shared use prom yesterday. He said "Slow down". I was very confused as I was only doing about 14mph, shouted towards him that I was passing on the left, he looked at me but didnt move. I didnt pass him closely or anything and I wasnt going too fast.
I was thinking about stopping and having a chat but thought better of it (I couldnt be bothered).

14mph is fast when you are on foot. You might want to back off a bit around peds on these paths as it is unnerving even if you can see where the other is going.

redcard

Veteran
Hard to say if he was consciously using your friend as folly to poke fun at his own situation, or if he was just a bit of a dumbass!

Top Bottom