Abuse from ped this morning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...from a person waiting for a bus...smart!!

The inbetweeners had it right....!!
 
Colleague on his commute this morning passing a bus stop and person WAITING AT THE BUS STOP shouts "Get a car you dick!"

made me lol anyway.....

Sort of like scoring then going "wait a minute, I recognise that goalie...."

What a div.
 

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I had a ped shout at me on the shared use prom yesterday. He said "Slow down". I was very confused as I was only doing about 14mph, shouted towards him that I was passing on the left, he looked at me but didnt move. I didnt pass him closely or anything and I wasnt going too fast.
I was thinking about stopping and having a chat but thought better of it (I couldnt be bothered).
 

Jezston

Legendary Member
Location
London
I was once out with a group ride and a car pulled alongside us, the passenger leant out of the window and shouted "get a car!".

A more quick-witted member of the group immediately retorted "get your own!".

One of the other riders claimed this cracked up the driver.
 

Easytigers

Legendary Member
Haha I love this...
 

Linford

Guest
I had a ped shout at me on the shared use prom yesterday. He said "Slow down". I was very confused as I was only doing about 14mph, shouted towards him that I was passing on the left, he looked at me but didnt move. I didnt pass him closely or anything and I wasnt going too fast.
I was thinking about stopping and having a chat but thought better of it (I couldnt be bothered).

14mph is fast when you are on foot. You might want to back off a bit around peds on these paths as it is unnerving even if you can see where the other is going.
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
I've given this a lot of thought, and have spent a lot of time working on a response scenario in case the situation should arise again. Next time matey says this, you should reply...


"F*** off, peckerhead".
 

redcard

Guru
Location
Paisley
Hard to say if he was consciously using your friend as folly to poke fun at his own situation, or if he was just a bit of a dumbass!
 
Top Bottom