Accie's fake Rolex.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I don't wear a watch, haven't done for a fair few years.

winjim

Smash the cistern
So let me see! Daughter bummed £730 off me last year for a 'top of the range phone' and has since broken her promise to come and see me more often to help me with form filling etc, a ''friend' who said he was going to buy 2 houses for 10 million quid for 'his company':rolleyes: but needed £700 to 'tie him over' tried to con me and now this!!

Do i have this tattooed on my forehead?!

MUG

I think i might have!!
That's when you start promising the world to a brand new girl you don't even know yet.

OP
OP
Brandane

Brandane

Legendary Member
Not a Moderator's note :biggrin: (well, maybe it is one :wacko:)
@Brandane did you change your thread's title?
Because of that wee pest??
Shall I give him a wee ban for thread derailing? ^_^
Any chance of a permanent site ban instead?
I ask on behalf of all right thinking members of CC.. 😆.

Seriously though, I did think it was a bit ignorant, hence why I bombed my own thread. But there's more important matters going on in my world, so I'll be moving on. It does put me off bothering to try and have a sensible thread about anything though.... I'll stick with my usual nonsense, starting by recommending that accy splashes out £4k on an uneconomical rust bucket, vandal magnet, with dodgy MOT history, and which will make him look like a poor man's Peter Stringfellow.

Drago

Legendary Member
Not a Moderator's note :biggrin: (well, maybe it is one :wacko:)
@Brandane did you change your thread's title?
Because of that wee pest??
Shall I give him a wee ban for thread derailing? ^_^
Can i have a thrashing across the back of the thighs? Best get one in the bank because Im bound to be naughty before long.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
@Accy cyclist - if you do get a tracking number for the 'Rolex', drop me a PM and I'll have my colleagues at East Midlands Airport freight depot (where the US airfreight arives) keep an eye out for it. I'll even get them to complete all the official paperwork to refer it to the people at Rolex to confirm that it is a genuine immitation item. Once confirmed as a fake, I'll ask them to forward it as an unsolictied parcel to @Brandane who will probably take great pleasure in disposing of it with a sledgehamer.

Top Bottom