Accie's fake Rolex.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
So let me see! Daughter bummed £730 off me last year for a 'top of the range phone' and has since broken her promise to come and see me more often to help me with form filling etc, a ''friend' who said he was going to buy 2 houses for 10 million quid for 'his company':rolleyes: but needed £700 to 'tie him over' tried to con me and now this!!

Do i have this tattooed on my forehead?!

MUG

I think i might have!!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
As you wish, Accy, have the thread.....
No, i'm not going to hijack your thread as that'd be unfair! I've just had a rant and got things off my chest.
Please feel free to carry on with the topic in question folks!!🧐

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Seeing as it looks like the thread title has changed i'll have another slight rant. I hate the name Rolex! It makes me think of chavvy footballers, second hand car spives/salesmen, James Bond and fecking 'gangstaaa' rappers!!🧐 Even more hideous than a Rolex watch is a fake Rolex watch!🧐 If the USA customs come knocking on my door not only will i plead my innocence, I'll also tell them that as a tweedster chap type, wearing a Rolex watch whether fake or genuine is definitely a big NO!!!, so no way would i buy one! If that fails i'll show my wrists to them pointing out the lack of watch tan lines to prove i don't even wear a watch of any description.🧐

stephec

Legendary Member
James Bond doesn’t wear Rolex :scratch:
Beat me by two minutes. 😂

Top Bottom