Accie's fake Rolex.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Yeah they’re all dead though?
Recently Bond hasn’t
I think that would be news to Timothy Dalton. Anyway, whatever watch the current Bond wears, and let's face it he wears whatever the sponsors decide, it's certainly the case that the character is associated with the Rolex brand.

vickster

Legendary Member
I think that would be news to Timothy Dalton. Anyway, whatever watch the current Bond wears, and let's face it he wears whatever the sponsors decide, it's certainly the case that the character is associated with the Rolex brand.
If you say so… not for me :okay:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Genuine question for you accy. If there are so hideous why is the Rolex Submariner still in high demand today, 67 years after its initial launch at Basel in 1954? Also why do so many homage (note NOT fake) versions of it exist?
Yes, i suppose they aren't too bad. I was thinking more of those 'blingy' (probably fake) ones. I'm not a watch fan, especially big face watches with chunky metal straps, as i have slim wrists.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Some mistake 'Bond' with his creator Ian Fleming. Rumour has it that 'James Bond''s favourite men's fragrance was Floris No 89, when in reality it was Fleming's favourite fragrance, not 'Bond's'.

I can't help thinking that Fleming had a tendency to mistake Bond with his creator Ian Fleming.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'll stick with my Smart watch. I even have to wear it with a protective cover as I smash all other watches. No point me having anything posh. Plus mine does sat nav.

Top Bottom