Accy junior pick pocketed,losing new 800 quid phone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I see EE are extending their unlimited data for NHS workers until January. Which is nice.

stephec

Legendary Member
On the subject of expensive phones i suppose they have unlimited data...or whatever it's called. My phone/contract gives me very limited data. So limited that when i got the thing i was out one day listening to music videos on the internet when i was told that i'd used up all my data for the month after about half an hour and that was in the first day of owning it. My question is how much would i have to pay monthly for unlimited data?🤔
I'm on Smarty which uses the 3 network, 30g of data on a sim only with no minimum contract length for £10, unlimited is something like £20 I think.

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
On the subject of expensive phones i suppose they have unlimited data...or whatever it's called. My phone/contract gives me very limited data. So limited that when i got the thing i was out one day listening to music videos on the internet when i was told that i'd used up all my data for the month after about half an hour and that was in the first day of owning it. My question is how much would i have to pay monthly for unlimited data?🤔

That would be only about 30 mB which seems extremely limited indeed.

I pay 10 quid a month with o2 for unlimited calls and texts with 10gb of data. I listen to spotify for probs 30/40 min a day and get through about 3 1/2 gb a month. If I was using Spotify all the time i'd do playlists at home using wifi.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
@Accy cyclist you don't really need unlimited data if you don't want. Before covid I listened to music (though not videos) quite a lot on my data and I rarely went beyond 8Gb per month. I pay £13/month for 12Gb of data and 600 free minutes. Music videos through YouTube will use a lot more data than just music streaming, so it might work out better to pay for less data, but to then pay £10/month for a music streaming service like YouTube premium, spotify etc. Then you don't get any adverts

Top Bottom