Acknowledging fellow cyclists?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JPBoothy

Veteran
We all have 'opinions' folks and, the good thing about an opinion is that there isn't a right one, or a wrong one, just your own one.. I've had a few sharp (borderline rude) replies to my posts in the past, and before I could engage the rational part of my brain, I found that my finger was already typing out a barbed response. However, what I realised after the long back and forth 'pointless' trail of venom that followed, was that there were now a lot of members reading the posts who would probably see my name in the future and think 'trouble' rather than 'genuine cyclist' which is what I'd prefer.. These days, if some superior being takes exception to a question/comment from me, then I just think "oh well, there's another one revealing their true colours to everybody" and take another drink of my coffee:cuppa:. There is no place for rank, hierarchy or a need to show off a greater knowledge on an enthusists forum (IMO), just the opportunity to share in a great pastime :okay:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Mod note:

A few argumentative posts have been removed. Some of you are taking this way too seriously and perhaps need to step away for a bit. No more from here on please.

Thanks.

Milzy

Guru
Damn I always miss the fireworks.
People have just been less friendly under Covid times. I say hi but its annoying when they ignore you. Just crack on with it.

Top Bottom