Admissions - What TV do you continue to watch even though it’s utter, utter nonsense ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

presta

Legendary Member
Call the midwife. Started watching it for the social history. The storylines are utter drivel though.
That's one of the many series that start off well, but then carry on scraping the bottom of the barrel when they're long past their sell-by date.
 

biggs682

Itching to get back on my bike's
Location
Northamptonshire
The vast majority
 
Trucking Hell

The editing is absolutely dire, seemingly as though it's all broadcast out of sequence; loads being shown unlifted, then lifted, next shot it's back on the ground
The narrator is even worse, he sounds like he's been taking lessons from 'Smashy & Nicey'

Plus, such interesting points, such as a 16 ton flatbed, being described as a 30 ton arctic (...not an 'artic'..........)

I guess the involved companies, such as Crouch Recovery have no say in the finished programme, otherwise it'd be correctly edited/scripted
 
Last edited:

yello

back and brave
Location
France
The closest I have is Pointless - but I don't think of it as nonsense. I think it's more the time of day than the program itself as it's around the start of my end-of-day relax time. I switch it on almost out of habit and then start reading the news etc on my tablet, with Pointless on in the background. No idea why really.
 

Drago

Legendary Member
Location
The Urban Fringe
The beet thing about Pointless is marvelling at Alexander Armstrongs combover.
 
Top Bottom