Admit your ignorance - things you've only just realised/learned

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Cuddly dog influences us to buy cuddly toilet paper :laugh:

That's a good point: all these people claiming to be YouTube "Influencers" don't have much to crow about; they're basically achieved the same level as a puppy in a bog roll.

Mr Celine

Discordian
Not something I've just realised but after I'd bought my first MTB at the beginning of last year it did take a couple of months before I worked out why there was a picture of a teacup on the front fork.

Chris S

Legendary Member
Not something I've just realised but after I'd bought my first MTB at the beginning of last year it did take a couple of months before I worked out why there was a picture of a teacup on the front fork.

I'm still trying to work it out?

simongt

Guru
Brand is irrelevant to me. I just opted for comfort and a nice colour!
It always amuses me that folk will go out and buy certain lets say 'trendy' brands of clothing, accessories etc..
Said brands invariably have their name prominently displayed somewhere on the item of clothing / accessory.
Thus the customer pays a lot of money for the brand and the brand gets lots of free advertising which the customer has paid for - ! :laugh:

Fastpedaller

It always amuses me that folk will go out and buy certain lets say 'trendy' brands of clothing, accessories etc..
Said brands invariably have their name prominently displayed somewhere on the item of clothing / accessory.
Thus the customer pays a lot of money for the brand and the brand gets lots of free advertising which the customer has paid for - ! :laugh:

Going back about 10 years a friend bought 'the latest trend' which was a polo top with the label on the outside. We often play harmless pranks on each other, so the next day I turned my T shirt inside out!

Top Bottom