Admitting to my secret addiction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Patrick Stevens said:
Brains don't enter into it while we real men are pumping iron. xx(

No, because while you real men are pumping iron, the women are having a more interesting time with the ones with brains...

bonj2

Patrick Stevens said:
Only the one where you sit down and pull a bar down. xx( It's not exactly difficult and I only do 10 at a time.

ah, yeah. I can (just) do 10 of 60 on that.
The hardest one is the opposite one to that , the shoulder press, where you sit down and push the bars up.

Patrick Stevens said:
With a woman it's usually either something completely trivial, like a fondness for Smarties, or it's to do with some obscure sexual practice. :sad: If Kirstie feels that she needs to "test the water" she can always send me a PM with the details and obtain my expert view on whether the details are suitable for the forum. xx(

Not a hope in hell matey :tongue:

bonj2

Kirstie said:
They're called lat pull-downs or something. I do 2 sets of 12 reps at 40kg so it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that Patrick could do 60kgs. (And I'm built like Xena warrior princess as a result xx()

on that one I tend to do 30 on 30kg, 20 on 40kg then 10 on 50kg. then possibly a few on 60kg if i'm feeling strong/up for it.

bonj2

Kirstie said:
Yes I love going to the gym, but it's not my secret addiction (to which there is absolutely *no* chance of me admitting on a public forum)

bound to be some form of chocolate or sweets. xx(

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Kirstie said:
Aw look you're all trying to guess what it is...:tongue:

I bet there's a secret stash of Chocolate Creme Eggs in the house. xx(

bonj2

Kirstie said:
It's not anything edible, neither is it a bizarre sexual practice...nor will I ever say anything about what it is...

This forum? She's got over 20% of my post count, she's certainly displaying signs of at least moderate addiction... xx(

Top Bottom