Advice needed - Bike seized

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Really? There's loads more fields visible on my phone when I switch from portrait to landscape.
Really, a bit more spread out but nowt else.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Really, a bit more spread out but nowt else.
Screenshots_2015-08-29-13-02-40.png
Screenshots_2015-08-29-13-03-01.png

OK, loads might be pushing it, but I get sig, post # and more user info if there is any.

andyfraser

Über Member
Whether you see a sig or not depends on the phone it seems. I don't get sigs in landscape on my iPhone 4S but I do on my Nexus 6.

OP
OP
S

simpso

HI guys. After one week and a day. i finally got my bike back Horah :smile:
bike.jpg

Thank you for all your support and advice.
I decided not to complain in the end as the main issue would have been down to the BTP incorrectly seizing the bike and i didnt have their names. After all the running around i had to do to get this back i couldnt be bothered with more form filling and phone calls to find out who they were.
The complaints process of the website seems to want you to direct your complaint at a particular officer or station and as several were involved it would have just been a mess.
Not even confident i would have got anything out of it for my effort.
The main thing is my bikes back with me.
Im now going to cover it in Urine and blood samples to prove it is mine for the future.

One more thing, where about will i find the serial on this so i can jot it down.

Thanks again.

TreeHuggery

glad you've got it back.
So what happened, were you able to take time away from new job? or did they deliver it to you?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Now, I could see it, if I was riding a B'Twin Triban down the street here in the States, and my neighbor's friend told the police it was his bike, and the police being inquisitive and possibly seizing the bike, as it is the only B'Twin Triban around here. (He bought it in Britain, and shipped it back to the US) , But if these fellows who accused you of having a stolen bike that is theirs because it is a yellow and black Carrera(TDF?), then the police are in for a busy time of it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom