AHhh don't you love it when...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brock

.... You get home from a hard Monday at work and an equally hard cycle commute into the wind and find you have some beers left over from the weekend?

tokPIFFFff glug glug ahhhh :blush:

Melvil

I'm still at work! <<<<<<Jealousy overload!>>>>>

TVC

Leave it out with the beer will you, I've got to get in the car at 5.30am tomorrow to drive down to Sittingbourne and examine dodgy battery chargers all day:sad:. That means the curtain is dry tonight.:blush:

Not happy

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
G1150E-Budweiser-King-Budweiser-Label-Beer-Pitcher.jpg

Have a virtual one VC ! :blush:

TVC

Thanks Elmer, but it's not helping. I'll make up for it tomorrow night, I should be home late so have a good excuse to get a take out curry and watch Family Guy.:blush:

The Velvet Curtain said:
Thanks Elmer, but it's not helping. I'll make up for it tomorrow night, I should be home late so have a good excuse to get a take out curry and watch Family Guy.:ohmy:
Here you go Mr Curtain, have a bottle of the real stuff. Elmer and I are going to have a little chat about what constitutes a decent beer....:ohmy:
Heh....:ohmy::blush:
Budvar_Budejovicky_L.jpg

longers

Legendary Member
That Budvar is great, I managed to drink a lot of it over there on draught for pennies :blush::tongue::tongue:

I having a week or so off the beer (and wine and vodka) as I feel it may do me some good.

By then my homemade wine will be ready. :ohmy:

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Chuffy said:
Here you go Mr Curtain, have a bottle of the real stuff. Elmer and I are going to have a little chat about what constitutes a decent beer....:ohmy:
Heh....:ohmy::blush:
Budvar_Budejovicky_L.jpg
Totally agree chuffy, my poison is Guinness really, just grabbed the 1st picture I could find before anybody beat me to it.
I will now spend the next 6 hours whipping myself with bramble stalks as penance for my sin.
LORD, forgive me for I am sorry :ohmy:

Top Bottom