Air Bag For Cyclists - CES Tech Las Vegas

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Won't work. Having crash tested a car turning across me, much like that video above, the deceleration forces broke my spine - no amount of padding would of stopped that. Might just save you from a few bumps, but we all know, it's our sticky out bits that get busted - shoulders, elbows, wrists.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Won't work. Having crash tested a car turning across me, much like that video above, the deceleration forces broke my spine - no amount of padding would of stopped that. Might just save you from a few bumps, but we all know, it's our sticky out bits that get busted - shoulders, elbows, wrists.
And often the where the sticky out bits join, so collar bones, hips, NECKS!

C R

Guru
It's the biased clips I don't like. Clearly cyclists fall off a lot and collide with cars.
The clip of the guy falling off his bike was silly, but the one with the dummy would simulate a car coming out of a junction without looking.

C R

Guru

I searched before posting and didn't show up, sorry. @Moderators, could you delete this thread, please?

Merged with main thread. Mods.

Last edited by a moderator:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
He's not wearing a helmet! :eek: What a dummy..... :whistle: (I'll get my coat.....)

upload_2019-1-8_17-28-45.png

Top Bottom