Alcohol guidelines

Do you weekly drink more alcohol than is recommended (14 for women 21 for men)?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
karen.488walker

karen.488walker

BuzzyJace said:
Has the government actively tried to change your mind?

The government are going bonkers about it. Haven't you noticed?

darkstar

I drink far more than the guidelines, mainly because I'm at uni. If I'm training for a race (running) i stay clear of it for a month or two.

darkstar

I drink far more than the guidelines, mainly because I'm at uni. If I'm training for a race (running) i stay clear of it for a month or two.

yashicamat

Usually a pint a night on average I reckon, but Friday night in the pub usually will result in 6 or 7 pints. About twice a year (works do's etc.) then I might get into double figures on a session. As such, that tips me into the high catagory. But that said, I only drink real ale or whisky (not whiskey . . .), as opposed to processed lager.

yashicamat

Usually a pint a night on average I reckon, but Friday night in the pub usually will result in 6 or 7 pints. About twice a year (works do's etc.) then I might get into double figures on a session. As such, that tips me into the high catagory. But that said, I only drink real ale or whisky (not whiskey . . .), as opposed to processed lager.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
I don't drink, smoke or take drugs. The only vice I've got left is sex ... and as vices go, it's pretty good! :tongue:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I don't fit the "average" measure used by the medics/government. I have long periods of no drink and then will have a good helping :biggrin: (two thirds of a bottle of wine say). Regular "good helpings" would not be pleasant xx(
Sometimes I'll work my way thro a bottle of Brandy or Whisky over several evenings. :tongue:

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
I don't fit the "average" measure used by the medics/government. I have long periods of no drink and then will have a good helping :sad: (two thirds of a bottle of wine say). Regular "good helpings" would not be pleasant :biggrin:
Sometimes I'll work my way thro a bottle of Brandy or Whisky over several evenings. :tongue:

Top Bottom