Aldi bike gear

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

bad.

Danny

Legendary Member
Perhaps we should have a whole forum devoted to Aldi, their sales always generate much excitement :blush:

JohnRedcoRn

i may need a lightweight waterproof if they have one ; mines a tad heavy for folding away into pocket, and i had to take it off in cumbria yesterday as i overheated quickly.

elvisparsley

I get really excited and buy loads, then usually regret it and lose the receipts. Winter stuff (tights and jerseys) from last year was really good and durable and shorts from last spring were good. Terrific value. However the sizing is funny and last years short sleeved tops ripped at the hem very quickly. The track pump tore off my valves. No doubt I'll buy a load of it again this year!

Plax

Guru
They have a some deals again this Thursday the 18th.
Socks, long sleeved tops, jackets, trousers, hats and gloves and a few other bits and bobs.
Here's to hoping that after work they'll have some tops and socks left!

philr

wow just checked the deals this week. great stuff for a newbie with very little kit a good starter at great prices. No i dont work for them :biggrin:

any one tried the cycling shoes not bad for starters by the looks of it.

philr

just remembered today is wednesday 17th. was just about to rush over to my local store :biggrin:

any one tried similar shoes from aldi in the past, any good ?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
philr said:
just remembered today is wednesday 17th. was just about to rush over to my local store :biggrin:

any one tried similar shoes from aldi in the past, any good ?

i think they did some a few years ago. i know a few chaps in the club who are still using them, and the current ones look better than the old ones too.

Downward

Guru
It's all out this evening - Picked up the Bike Rack thing which is the only thing I wanted, Shoes didn't come with cleats (I'm sure it said they did) but do come with studs !?!?!?

Top Bottom