Aldi commuter cycling event 7th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Details here
On the leaflet I got today there are more products advertised than on the web page.
I quite fancy the overshoes, hope they fit my commuting trainers :smile:

What else is available ?

OP
OP
Pat "5mph"

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Repair stand ! Anyone know how good they are ?? Not aiming at LBS work load on the thing,just basics......might even clean the bike on it :eek:
Got a Lidl workstand (should be similar) does the job, folds neatly in a corner. Used it in the garden on occasion, on grass, did not topple over.

ohnovino

Large Member
Here you go:

GM2Rd3G.jpg

I got the glasses in the Spring selection (£2.99) and they're great; I'll probably get a few pairs more cos I'm forever losing them!

PpPete

Legendary Member
Hoping the "commuter leg covers" are a decent enough Rainlegs copy
Product4.jpg

Repair stand ! Anyone know how good they are ?? Not aiming at LBS work load on the thing,just basics......might even clean the bike on it :eek:

A couple of guys at work got the Lidl ones a while back, and TBH they are very good for the money. Not quite as user friendly as others IMO, but if you're not used to having a 'better' one to measure it against then they are perfectly fine.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
A couple of guys at work got the Lidl ones a while back, and TBH they are very good for the money. Not quite as user friendly as others IMO, but if you're not used to having a 'better' one to measure it against then they are perfectly fine.
Sounds like it will do the job better than the damn bike being balanced against something,only need it to sort basics out.

Top Bottom