Aldi cycle clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
:thumbsup:

400bhp

Guru
Serious point. Please would you feed back to Aldi that women would like their clothing range to be offered in colours other than pink or purple! You can still offer the pink, some women like it, just make the stuff in black, blue, grey etc. as well, you'd sell more of them. I'd say make the men's stuff in pink too, but that might not be such a sound business decision.

Pfft - the fluffy colours for women is so that the men can distinguish male clothing from female.:whistle:

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
Serious point. Please would you feed back to Aldi that women would like their clothing range to be offered in colours other than pink or purple! You can still offer the pink, some women like it, just make the stuff in black, blue, grey etc. as well, you'd sell more of them. I'd say make the men's stuff in pink too, but that might not be such a sound business decision.
serious point. Please would you feed back to Aldi that women would like their clothing range to be offered in colours other than pink or purple! You can still offer the pink, some women like it, just make the stuff in black, blue, grey etc. as well, you'd sell more of them. I'd say make the men's stuff in pink too, but that might not be such a sound business decision.[/quote]
Amen to that!!! There has been loads that I haven't bought because of the colour!!!!

albion

Guru
One of my plain black Aldi Merino jerseys is size 16 to 18.
As a half price remnant it was never going to 'bust' the bank to give it a try.

If it fits you are in the pink.

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Yeah inside info I'm a store manager for aldi this is new for this year we've had such success with the cycling range they are now trying to cater for the more serious cyclists too. It's not as big a range as the normal cycling but it ranges from socks, base layers, bib pants, shirts, trousers and jackets.

Are they also doing more childrens stuff?

Top Bottom