Aldi cycle clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
But you wouldn't be happy if that was all you could get would you? I don't dislike pink, as it happens - I wear pink on the bike a fair amount - but I also like black.
I agree but a choice is good, I would have got a large 16-18 female Purple Jacket last time but they had none, likewise for females, being limited in colour is a pain, but on the other hand it is reasonable kit for a reasonable price, so I guess we can't complain to much.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
The leaflet shows : -

Performance base layers £12.99 tops or bottoms blue or black
Performance bib pants outer layers £29.99 look like a bluey black
Performance socks £3.99 pair various colours
Performance cycling shirt £17.99 red or blue
Performance cycling trousers £19.99 look like bluey/black

Bib pants & trousers have a wind resistant and water repellent softshell fabric

For once, I don't actually need anything !

potsy

Rambler
Anyone know what the fit will be like on the bib tights?
I never know whether to go off height or waist size, being short and wide makes sizing a bit hit and miss ^_^

Mike_P

Guru
Would be helpful if Aldi published a size guide, some hope however.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Picked up the bibs and the shirt (not the jacket). The shirt is a mid weight top, so OK for days like today. Was a windproof front, but not arms (the softshell jackets have windproof arms) so I'd say 5 degrees plus. Fit is much better that previously, with no baggy chest !

Bibs, good coolmax pad, good fit and the windproof panel in the correct place over the knees and front of thigh. Looks a little odd as it's like a matrix pattern, but they are overall good. Zip is a bit short - not so sure of the point of it. Picked medium from the box, and although the tag said medium as well, the printed on sizing on the back of the garment said small. Good side is they fit well. No baggy material !

The clothing is boxed and taped shut, so you can't really see the garments.

Happy with my £48 spend.

The lad on the tills said they were selling well.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
You can get the stuff out, it's just got a couple of tape patches on. Didn't look out for any womens stuff - was a bit short on time so just grabbed a top and pants (and ground coffee).

Wasn't a huge stock, but everything is boxed. Full report tonight as I'll use them on the way home.

Top Bottom