Aldi cycle clothing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
just popped into our local one and loads of stuff left

MikeW-71

Veteran
I got one of the "pro" shirts. Pretty good, windproof front on it which is nice, but the pockets are all but useless. I can't get my hands into the side ones and they are very saggy. I'll use this one for the MTB where I'm carrying a backpack :smile:

nappadang

Über Member
Will Aldi reduce the price of gear that doesn't sell?
The Washington branch has loads of trousers left. They look Ok but I'd rather spend £20 on something better. I'd stump up a tenner though.

Adam4868

Guru
Cant remember when the last cycling promotion was on, but the shirts were instore for 4.99 on monday.

Leodis

Veteran
Popped in last weekend and all the mediums had gone, good job really as I really didnt think the feel of the quality was great and deffo not for £30 for bib tights.

Mike_P

Guru
I got one of the "pro" shirts. Pretty good, windproof front on it which is nice, but the pockets are all but useless. I can't get my hands into the side ones and they are very saggy. I'll use this one for the MTB where I'm carrying a backpack :smile:
Only rear pockets on the shirt I got.

puffinbilly

Veteran
Will Aldi reduce the price of gear that doesn't sell?
The Washington branch has loads of trousers left. They look Ok but I'd rather spend £20 on something better. I'd stump up a tenner though.

The Cowgate (Newcastle) branch had a load of their autumn kit from Sept reduced to half price for their Pro-Kit event - went to get some pro base layers and came away with none but got half price arm and leg warmers and commuter trousers for £14.
I then went and bought a couple of Campri base layers for £12from the Devil himself (Sports Dir...... can't bring myself to write it) - which are surprisingly excellent.

Phil B

The Cowgate (Newcastle) branch had a load of their autumn kit from Sept reduced to half price for their Pro-Kit event - went to get some pro base layers and came away with none but got half price arm and leg warmers and commuter trousers for £14.
I then went and bought a couple of Campri base layers for £12from the Devil himself (Sports Dir...... can't bring myself to write it) - which are surprisingly excellent.
Always amazes me people who criticize Mr Ashley but are more than happy to spend their cash to get a bargain when it suits

Top Bottom