Aldi Cycle Stuff - Sunday 3rd May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Renmurew

Veteran
I got a jacket and tested it out on an 18 miler the other night...in fact I was wearing the shorts too....very comfy, and the windproof base layer was all I had under the jacket. View attachment 88186

I must have been your Aldi twin this morning but with the red jacket and black and red shorts . Very impressed with both, especially the jacket as again I just had the wind proof base layer underneath and despite it feeling like it was blowing a gale around me, it felt warm and comfortable.

ScotiaLass

Guru
Youre quite right,its not bad at all is it? I had a run out this afternoon,up and down a few hills and along the Solway(I ll give you a wave next time!)and I was impressed.For those of us in windy areas its a bargain! By the way,what are you standing under in your photo?Looks impressive whatever it is.
That's the Kelpies. I live very near Helix Park so am always in and around the area.
http://www.thehelix.co.uk/things-to-do/the-kelpies/

ScotiaLass

Guru
Thank you for that-now that is impressive!And thanks for the link,I enjoyed that too.What a wonder to have on your doorstep.Id be around it a fair bit too I think,just taking it all in.You couldnt get lost,could you?:okay:
There's lots of shared paths around, I think about 70+ kms as well as NCR's and off road tracks. I do love living here!

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
American Aldi's don't have all the cycling merchandise yours do, but our cycling event started Wednesday. I got the larger tool kit, may go back for a couple of computers.

Bobby Mhor

Wasn't born to follow
My bush is tidy :whistle:
Should have topped it last Autumn, still got time to prune:ohmy:

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
I thought it looked a bit big to store under my saddle....but I might go back tomorrow and buy one as prob worth for the multi tool alone..........
I may do the same,but they have ripped much of the exterior and nearly all the interior out of my Aldis,renovating. Few lights to see by.

The Aldi at Bentley Bridge (Wednesfield, near Wolverhampton) was selling off all the recent cycling stuff at half-price this morning. Most significantly, they had at least three of the Garmins left reduced to £48.99. - Inside in the glass case.

Top Bottom