Aldi Cycling Event... 2nd May 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave Carey

Got some trousers, tops and winter jacket in the last Aldi sale and for the price could not fault them at all, lasted the whole winter and are still going strong. Im sure they will add further products to the offer nearer the time

OP
OP
Robeh

Robeh

The gloves are worth a punt,still using a pair i bought 2 years ago..

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
The softshell jackets last year were about £15 and well worth it
+1 I have a few, comfy, good level of weatherproofing and they have lasted well withiout zips breaking or seams coming to bits. excellent VFM in my opinion.

The little waterproof packaways are great value too, weigh nothing pack small enough to stash easily and comfortably rideable in when it is batting down, albeit they are boil in the bag types without a lot of venting so you do have to choose between sweaty wet or rained on wet if you're in it for a while.

potsy

Rambler
Shows a few more items on the back of the instore leaflet, shoes, computer, jacket, pump, helmet.

If of any interest they currently have bamboo short-sleeved base layers in for £4.99, got a couple they are lovely :thumbsup:

Ccchicane

Why can I not see what's on sale? Am I being thick? Lol I've tried going to their home page and looking from there but it just says coming soon :-(

potsy

Rambler
Full info and prices in the latest in-store leaflet, 4 double pages of 'stuff' :thumbsup:
My shopping list includes-

Softshell jacket which converts to a gilet £15.99
Short sleeved shirt £7.99
'Casual' shorts £11.99
Mitts £3.49

Happy shopping ^_^

D

Deleted member 23692

On the website now - http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week18Thursday13.htm

The premium jerseys look OK

Sara_H

Guru
We had a pair of the messenger style panniers a couple of years ago. They're a smaller ortlieb rip off, and wre a perfect size for my son to carry on our mini tour last summer.

Well I am definitely getting myself down there on the 2nd to our local store! Where I live the Aldi bike gear sells out really quickly so am pleased I am working from home that day.....

My order will be new bicycle computer, gloves (always good as I often cant find any round the house) and bike pants.

Top Bottom