Aldi Cycling Event... 2nd May 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

boybiker

Guru
I got a pair of gloves, glasses , compression vest and a water proof. The quality of the waterproof jacket ( not the soft shell one) is some what questionable but we shall see how it holds up as time goes on. The glasses are better fitting then a pair I bought from wiggle (dhb) which were significantly more expensive all be it the dhb ones had swappable lenses. The half gloves and compression vest are what you would expect and do the job fine :thumbsup:.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
I think they've been made in the same factory as my Lidl shoes and they've been fab been used for a lot of miles in all weathers (IIRC they are circa 2009 but had two years of non daily commuting) and only recently did the buckle on the left shoe snap (I've replaced it with a key ring loop).
I'll echo that, I've got some of both aldi and lidl MTB shoes. way better than they should be at that price. off to bag abnother couple of pairs on my lunhc break tomorrow.

the zippy arm softshells are ace VFM too.

I've also updated my packable waterproof jacket. TBH its good as a waterproof in that the rain stays on the outside but it is very boil in the bag so you just get sweaty wet instead - at least its a tad warmer.

Top Bottom