Aldi cycling gear. Now on web

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redcard

Veteran
Not bad.

Think I'll be looking for a couple of light jackets, some socks (bought similar ones last week), the track pump, and maybe the gloves.

MrJamie

Oaf on a Bike
The ultralight jackets arent bad for a tenner as emergency jacket, not breathable but vented. Fits in a bottle cage and is waterproof, so good if you get caught out or stay in the pub too long and it gets cold. ;)
The minipumps are crap.
Also a fan of the socks.
If theyre the same light sets, they arent going to rival a decent set, but theyre still good value.
Last year they also had some bog standard crappy V-brakes, about £3 for a full set(4) which have been adequate.

Nothing really for me to get this time round, the panniers are cheap though and match my bikes colourscheme!

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
The ultralight jackets are good value for a tenner. I have a couple from the last couple of the years.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
No small sizes this time in most of the mens kit. Looks like they have lost my custom. Really annoying that normally built people are increasingly discriminated against. Neither Lidl or Aldi now accknowledge that we are not all overweight - sign of the times I suppose.

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Got to give serious props for the aldi cycle comp, its done me for well over a year and is really quite robust. the only snag is that when it gets very wet the contacts get waterlogged and the signal fails.
not tried anything else tbh

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
No small sizes this time in most of the mens kit. Looks like they have lost my custom. Really annoying that normally built people are increasingly discriminated against. Neither Lidl or Aldi now accknowledge that we are not all overweight - sign of the times I suppose.

Agreed - Dewsbury had nothing in my size in the Lidl one (all Large or XL, but no Small) and Aldi's previous one had one item only.

Top Bottom