Aldi cycling gear. Now on web

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HovR

Über Member

Have you looked at the Charge spoon? At £20 it will hardly break the bank as a place holder until you find the saddle you want - And you may find you want to keep it! If not, they normally sell on pretty well.

I'll be picking up a large saddle bag. I purchased a saddle bag from the Lidl sale - Although it's very good, it's too small to contain all the crap.. Err.. Spares I carry!

I'd advise everyone to steer clear of the mini-pump. It looks very similar to the one I picked up from Lidl, which was rubbish!

potsy

Rambler
When i first read the title i was hoping aldi were having a website to sell stuff all the time :sad:
Me too, terribly misleading thread title :headshake:

Wednesday

Ok skinny guys, you aren't being discriminated against in any meaningful way, but yes it's annoying when you can't get stuff in your size (if you're feeling hard-done-by you should try trouser shopping with me). You could have a look to see if the mediums would suit, though. I haven't bought clothes from Aldi yet, but I know Lidl is all over the place with women's sizing, which is pretty common for budget stuff.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
Ok skinny guys, you aren't being discriminated against in any meaningful way, but yes it's annoying when you can't get stuff in your size (if you're feeling hard-done-by you should try trouser shopping with me). You could have a look to see if the mediums would suit, though. I haven't bought clothes from Aldi yet, but I know Lidl is all over the place with women's sizing, which is pretty common for budget stuff.

Yes - ultimately it's their loss - not only for the kit they might have sold, but also of the goodwill and incidental purchases that might have been. I have tried medium in the past, mostly with little success. They do have a good returns policy however, so it is worth trying. Also recommend trying larger womens sizes in the more unisex type garments, though this time the clothes seem to be very gender specific - esp colourwise. It is annoying in that Aldi did offer small sizes in the past. I know all about trouser shopping - try finding a men's 28 or 30 waist in most stores.

tug benson

Survived the Tour O the borders 2013
does anybody know where you can`t get the light waterproof jackets from, i broke the zip on mine today

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
does anybody know where you can`t get the light waterproof jackets from, i broke the zip on mine today

Yes, you "can't" get them form every shop that doesn't sell cycle gear!!:whistle:;)

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
They normally sell running kit later in the year, and in the past have sold very similar running jackets - I think they're a better fit (for me anyway), but they were a bit more £12.99 (?). September or October, maybe. You could take up sewing and put a new zip in ;).

Top Bottom