Aldi cycling gear - Sunday 29th Sept

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
that's odd- did you ask them about it?

No, I wasn’t after anything, I just thought it odd.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
My local one just had a small bit of the centre aisle with cycling gear. Seems better to order online if there's something you really want.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
But then you miss the gratuitous thrill of trying stuff on between the veg and the sanitary products.
I am now slightly concerned that you may have been trying both the veg and the sanitary products in the shorts while trying them on!

Are you invited to try them on in store? Have they stopped making the packets self-destruct on opening and putting ties through them so they can't be unfolded and even held up against you? One of the worst parts of buying discount supermarket specials is that the lack of a customer service desk means holding up the tills if you want to return a defective or missold (not size shown) item.

I am now slightly concerned that you may have been trying both the veg and the sanitary products in the shorts while trying them on!

Are you invited to try them on in store? Have they stopped making the packets self-destruct on opening and putting ties through them so they can't be unfolded and even held up against you? One of the worst parts of buying discount supermarket specials is that the lack of a customer service desk means holding up the tills if you want to return a defective or missold (not size shown) item.
yes you have to open the packets, with varying degrees of destructiveness. I don't feel bad since that is the only system - just pack back as well as you can. Have never bought tights or anything like that there (never liked the look of them) so my stripping is minimal.

Bought a set of these to compliment my older Cateye HL EL530's in preparation for my move to Norfolk where the roads near me are single track and unlit. Seem very bright but only time will tell, like the fact they are rechargeable as my cateye use 4 AA batteries

Attachments

• 20191009_154559.jpg
    20191009_154559.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 7
D

Deleted member 26715

Bought a set of these to compliment my older Cateye HL EL530's in preparation for my move to Norfolk where the roads near me are single track and unlit. Seem very bright but only time will tell, like the fact they are rechargeable as my cateye use 4 AA batteries
The Red LED id blindingly bright especially if you put it into Flash mode

hate to quibble, but your AA lights are also of course just as rechargeable broughton.

Would be interested in how you find the beam pattern out on the Norfolk lanes.

I did consider one but decided I was happy with this:

https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/lighting/busch-muller-ixon-iq-premium-front-light/

which I picked up for £20 brand new a while ago.

Top Bottom