Aldi, next week

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I picked up the radio speaker system today. Took it for a spin and found it good apart from periods of interference any tips for getting rid of that ?
But it was nice too have the radio going

akb

Veteran
I went Aldi shopping on Wednesday. Spent approx £25 on cycling goodies, I got:

Winter Gloves
Leg Warmers
Winter Cycling top
Cycling Glasses.

Bargain i say. Not had a chance to use any of them yet (apart from the glasses) as it has been so bloody hot! They had pannier racks in there for £9.99. Any one any experience of them?

BirdOnnaBike

Still some odds and ends left at York Aldi's. Went last Thursday evening and couldn't believe the little gaggle of cyclists outside. I'd only gone in for the merino but came out with leg and arm warmers and socks as well. Tonight (Tuesday) popped in to see if owt was left and I seem to have come out with one of the white winter jackets and the very last pair of winter cycling trousers. Oops. That's me set up for the winter, though. And the Worser Half who's only just returned to cycling now has some stuff too. My son got the bike rack but he's not fitted it yet.

cloggsy

Boardmanist
I (or should I say my wife,) bought a load of stuff:

1 x Waterproof Jacket
1 x Winter Jacket (Red)
2 x Winter Shirts
2 x Winter Trousers
2 x Compression Tops
2 x Compression Bottoms
2 x Winter Socks
1 x Winter Gloves
1 set of flashing arm/leg bands

Just need a decent set of overshoes now & I'm laughing :thumbsup:

Chris-H

Über Member
Just been back to Aldi at Bedford and they still have a fair amount of stuff left,both styles of shoes,winter jackets etc etc etc,just got some lights for my daughters bike :thumbsup:

david k

Hi
I (or should I say my wife,) bought a load of stuff:

1 x Waterproof Jacket
1 x Winter Jacket (Red)
2 x Winter Shirts
2 x Winter Trousers
2 x Compression Tops
2 x Compression Bottoms
2 x Winter Socks
1 x Winter Gloves
1 set of flashing arm/leg bands

Just need a decent set of overshoes now & I'm laughing :thumbsup:

and a bike?

cjb

Looked in the Huddersfield Aldi today - lots of stock in all the cycling gear.

Bought some black winter cycling gloves with gel palms to use for driving on freezing winter mornings, the gel grips the wheel really well, £4.99. Might even use them on the bike.

Top Bottom