Aldi rear camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

James_York

Regular
Hi all, does anyone have a link to the firmware? The Quesh website no longer has the update, and I'd like to update mine. Any help appreciated!

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I received a prompt reply from enquiries@quesh.uk with the firmware update instructions and the firmware file JL_AC51.bfu (which in fact is the same as you posted above, thanks). I expect it didn't work previously as I didn't exactly follow the install instructions which I see were posted by LitteJim on 9th May.
Might help ? Should be quesh.co.uk - these cameras are still under warranty (just!)

Last edited:

James_York

Regular
Just as a follow up, I got the updated firmware from Quech, did it as they recommended, however, my Ver is still showing as 170801 - how can I make sure that an update has actually been done??

machina77

Hi, I know this thread is old, yet i tried to update my camera with the file near the beginning of this thread and my light camera now just flashes, no camera functions, i think it may be bricked, i tried to download the file that someone shared via onedrive, yet that link is now dead. does anyone have a working update file please that they can share with me?

many thanks

Edit; Mine is the bikemate version

Last edited:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Hi, I know this thread is old, yet i tried to update my camera with the file near the beginning of this thread and my light camera now just flashes, no camera functions, i think it may be bricked, i tried to download the file that someone shared via onedrive, yet that link is now dead. does anyone have a working update file please that they can share with me?

many thanks

Edit; Mine is the bikemate version

I have not been around for a while - so sorry for late delivery - but try this - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvYY0PR3aMxGiNthxTVNStZdBPajCA?e=Ijh6ur

Top Bottom