ALDI team GB cycling gear 7th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephenite

Membå
Anyone fancy popping in and picking up some kit in XL for me? :girl:

OP
OP
Stevec047

Stevec047

Über Member
I will definitely pass on a poker dot jersey as the sight of me puffing and panting up a shallow climb is not pretty but I am a great decender so I have 50% of the mountain stages sorted well as long as the finish is on a nice desent.

I may just take a trip to the local aldi tommorow have a proper look at the kit and make a decision then. I am hoping that the cuffs on the jersey don't just have those thin strips of silicon that seem to always dig in but at that price I guess they probably will.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I don't tend to like wearing kits. As soon as you buy one, everyone you pass seems to be wearing the same thing. And I don't like to stand out anyway so I buy what suits me and what I feel comfortable in which is normally dark cycling shorts and tee shirts. And yes, I am boring probably. Lol

*Dusty*

Returning Hero.
Way I see it, it gives me one extra set of kit to mix and match instead of having to wait until the set I got all sweaty and minging last time is clean again!!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Yes. But that's Banter which is a good thing. Join in and give as good as you get.

Graham

Well i'm off on the club run in a few minutes. I've got my pink jersey on so i'll be expecting to get a bit of ribbing no doubt!.:smile:

Stephenite

Membå
I'll be taking my mum to Aldi on Thurs. I'll have a look round then for you. What exactly were you looking for?
I was thinking jacket, jersey (pref. light blue but happy with either), and shorts all in XL.

It would be fantastic if you could post them out to me. I'd be very grateful. I don't have any plans on coming to the UK until, at least, next year. And, please, pick something out for you and your mum and add to the/my bill.
:smile:

Edit: I bet you're regretting saying anything now :smile: Seriously, if it's too much bother... it's OK.

Last edited:
Well i'm off on the club run in a few minutes. I've got my pink jersey on so i'll be expecting to get a bit of ribbing no doubt!.:smile:

Just remember. You've got to be really butch and confident in your masculinity to feel comfortable wearing pink.

I may check out the jerseys in XL and see if I can squeeze into one. I think I prefer them to the official Adidas kit, which is too busy and a bit of a mess.

So are they in stores from Thursday, or would they have any in today (day off)?
(Sorry. Just noticed thread title and checked online. In store from Thursday)

Graham

Last edited:

Stephenite

Membå

35FRed.gif

OP
OP
Stevec047

Stevec047

Über Member
There would be no way I would be brave enough to put on a pink jersey it was a struggle to resort to lycra in the first place. Good old body issues. At least there in check now but still a long way from wearing pink.

Top Bottom