ALDI team GB cycling gear 7th July

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I was thinking jacket, jersey (pref. light blue but happy with either), and shorts all in XL.

It would be fantastic if you could post them out to me. I'd be very grateful. I don't have any plans on coming to the UK until, at least, next year. And, please, pick something out for you and your mum and add to the/my bill.
:smile:

Edit: I bet you're regretting saying anything now :smile: Seriously, if it's too much bother... it's OK.
Funny, I didn't get an alert for your reply. No worry at all - I'll have a look and see what's instore while my mother goes off checking sell by dates. I'll pm you to tell you what I managed to get.

classic33

Leg End Member
Check ALDI stores out in the Irish Republic as well.

stephec

Legendary Member
Just remember. You've got to be really butch and confident in your masculinity to feel comfortable wearing pink.

I may check out the jerseys in XL and see if I can squeeze into one. I think I prefer them to the official Adidas kit, which is too busy and a bit of a mess.

So are they in stores from Thursday, or would they have any in today (day off)?
(Sorry. Just noticed thread title and checked online. In store from Thursday)

Graham
I used to have a pink jersey that was a shade darker than the Giro leader's, and a bit fluorescent.

I liked wearing it when I used to shave my head, just for the reactions I got. :biggrin:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Had a look at the tops today. Sorry if this is negative but I wasnt inpressed. Prices are good but I think qualty is reflected in that. Zips were very thin/lightweight. Gave them a muss.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I used to have a pink jersey that was a shade darker than the Giro leader's, and a bit fluorescent.

I liked wearing it when I used to shave my head, just for the reactions I got. :biggrin:

Did you have the earrings as well? :smile:
p4pb11628671.jpg

SWSteve

Guru
Got a couple of the jerseys, one in each colour.

They size up big though, so had to get Medium ^_^

They size up very big. Tried on the jacket in a smal and it fits well, didn't try on the jersey until home, it's very baggy! It'll be going back whilst I consider if I want another boil in the bag or not.

OP
OP
Stevec047

Stevec047

Über Member
I got a large in the jacket and jersey and they are a good fit for me but that may be down to the fact that I have only recently dropped a size from xl to l and still have a bit of flab.

I think for the price the quality is ok the jacket seems a good fit and well made but the waterproofing of the jacket they mention may not be 100% true as the seems haven't been overlayed but hey for the price I will happily wear them until they fall apart

Booyaa

Veteran
The wife got a jacket today, pretty decent for the price of it. Fit seems good too.

In terms of a pink jersey I would have no qualms about wearing one at all.

Top Bottom