Aldi Time

BearPear

Veteran
There's nothing catching my eye there (unless you count the chap's shorts...)

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
I will definitely be there, off work Thursday to see the mortgage broker so come 9 am i will be outside Aldi`s doors.

Will get 2 tops ,and maybe a pair of shorts.

Nothing wrong with them for commuting and i would be lucky to get anything cheaper off fleabay.

last years are still going strong as is the windproof.

New sun glasses for me as a temporary measure until I find the ones I've lost in the house. I'll also have a look at the tri suit and might get one as a training spare for bricks or to wear under a wetsuit for open water training. Keep my 2XU one nice.

tordis

I'll definitely get some shorts and perhaps a computer - never had one, don't want to invest in some super-expensive, fancy one, hell, I don't even know if I need one, but at £5, I might give it a try ;)

EvoII

I think I'll stock up on spare gloves, socks and track pump plus maybe the ultra light hi-viz jacket. Can't go wrong at those prices and last years are still doing ok.

Simba

Specialized Allez 24 Rider
I might pop round to mine, do they take Visa Debit and Mastercard?

EDIT: That computer is damn good for its price, shame I already spent 40 quid on my Cateye Mircro Wireless

Fluffy said:
I might pop round to mine, do they take Visa Debit and Mastercard?

EDIT: That computer is damn good for its price, shame I already spent 40 quid on my Cateye Mircro Wireless
AFAIK Debit Card yes, Mastercard No

Nothing especially grabbing me there. (I don't like to be grabbed there) I fancied some of their cheap clipless shoes but alas it looks like I'll have to invest in some more expensive ones to see if I can do clipless. :smile:

Top Bottom