Aldi Time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jagman

I bought shorts, gloves and jacket, excellent value, but don't trust the sizing, I bought two sizes of shorts to try on at home to ensure the right fit. Although normally a medium I needed the large jacket. No problem with refund on the ones you don't want providing you have the receipt.

Renard

I tried on the soft shell. Very tight in the arms and a bit roomy round the middle which was the opposite from normal ;)

quidditys_shore

mike.pembo said:
Redcar! A local! :biggrin: Im from Eston but went to the Marton Road one. Ill keep an eye out for you - highly likely we'll be wearing matching "sponsored by Aldi" gear ;)

i'm from eston too :sad: (although we do live on birchington! atleast its the better part near the library!) i've only done 1 proper ride on my bike! but just got the key for a locker at redcar train station so i can commute to work (morrisons, redcar). they are supposed to be for train commuters but they had 1 free so its mine for £1 a week! bargain!

well the underwear & top will be put to the test next week when i do my first commute & work! xx(

Togley said:
Has anyone fitted the seat pack yet? I was tempted to buy one but I am not sure if they would fit a decent saddle - the illustration shows it on one of those saddles they sell.

Yes, the bracket is similar to the topeak packs, it clamps to the rails and then the pack clips on

I wish they'd dispensed with the gorgonzola tyre levers and useless spaners though, and just sewn a strap for a rear light on instead but I suppose the useless tool kit is a selling point

Armegatron

quidditys_shore said:
i'm from eston too :smile: (although we do live on birchington! atleast its the better part near the library!) i've only done 1 proper ride on my bike! but just got the key for a locker at redcar train station so i can commute to work (morrisons, redcar). they are supposed to be for train commuters but they had 1 free so its mine for £1 a week! bargain!

well the underwear & top will be put to the test next week when i do my first commute & work! :biggrin:

I work at Wilton so I pass the library on Birchy every morning :smile:
Its a fantastic ride into Redcar, but you have to be wary on Kirkletham lane if your coming out of redcar towards Wilton - lots of nasty left hooks from the 40+ mph traffic. Ill try and upload the vid and PM you the link of it.

What kind of bike you using (Hybrid / Road / Mtb?)

Back on topic (:thumbsup:) - I tried out the softshell jacket earlier and its lurvly :biggrin:

Top Bottom