Aldi Time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MLC

I just got the wife to nip down there and get the computer 30 functions for £ 4.99. If i went I would move the decimal point

It must just stop working after a week that would cost 60 quid anywhere else

PJ79LIZARD

Über Member
I went to 4 different stores for the short sleeved red jersey, none of them were selling them, asked member of staff they said they couldn't have sent any to this area! Not pleased at all, why advertise them if they aren't even gonna have any on sale, false advertising if you ask me.

colinr

Yes, get the smallest you can. I'm a size 12 and prefer medium, although I can fit into ladies small. So if she's a size 10 then small it'll be.

Thanks, got her the only remaining small. Resisted buying myself a triathlon suit :smile: Just socks and gloves this time.

BenM

Veteran
I think I may just extended my going home commute from 4 miles to 8 so that I can go via Aldi - I need a computer for the Orca :smile:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Hmm, I may extend my commute home and see if there's anything left....

I don't really need anything, but...

Camgreen

Compression underwear and a new set of gloves purchased on my behalf this very :thumbsup:a.m

Very smart (apparently), I may well give them a trial run when I cast my vote to the nation later this evening ;) :biggrin:

Matthames

Über Member
Treated myself to a pair of shorts, cycling shirt and the soft shell jacket. Might pop by again tomorrow to see if there are any more left.

I got to Aldi at opening time this morning and ended up buying far more than intended (do I really need spares of spares?!). A few other people seemed to have the same idea though, as that section of the shop was rather crowded for 9am!

Plax

Guru
I went after work today and was surprised that there was still a fair bit left. Not much choice of clothing though, and I resisted getting another top. Came away with a lock, saddle bag and computer for Mr Plax and lager, pickled eggs and gloves for myself!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Got a pump, mitts and glasses. The mitts are spare plus - I've got two pairs already, although one of them is from the poundshop. The glasses are also spare - I fancy having a pair for cycling and a pair for work.

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Got the red softshell jacket that's been updated slightly from last year, and an old stock winter weight red l/s top (leftovers.......) - lots left in the Romiley store.

NigC

I splashed out on a new track pump (I'll keep it at the office), some sports glasses (will help keep the dust out of my eyes) and a computer (it will replace my Tesco one and has a whole lot more features for around the same price). Grand total £13.97 :tongue:

joemaxi

Red softshell jacket,2 tops,gloves,2 PAC-mac jackets, track pump, underseat bags and 3 computers( for friends) and £67 later I was all done!!

Have to say the red soft shell jacket feels pretty good quality!

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I got some gloves, shirt, socks, computer and shorts. All excellent except the shorts that fitted my body alright but loose on legs and look silly:blush:. Taking them back tomorrow. Anyone else had this problem.

Top Bottom