Aldi winter cycling gear..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Just been to swap my ladies shirt for a mens, also picked up a pair of the armwarmers whilst I was there :whistle:
Still plenty of stuff left except I think for the winter jackets, loads of shoes and gloves.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
Winter jacket will be kept for winter !

I like the winter gloves though.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
All my cycling gear is from aldi and plus a few lidl ones. Can I join a cycling club or do I need to buy branded ones? Seen club runs, nobody wear aldi or lidl stuff but more on gore and Rapha stuff.
Plenty of people wear aldi/lidl stuff at our club,one of the teen guys ( destined for big things methinks ) happily wears their gloves and windproof , mind you he does ride a ribble carbon with sram red .
Any club worth riding with will not mind what you wear, if they do then they are snobs .
I rode for a year in cheap stuff untill i bought a club jersey but i still use decathlon shorts and aldi shoes , not a word is said.

Wester

Guru
Can the freewheel remover in the tool kit be also used as a cassette remover ? as there seems to be no cassette tool in the kit

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
I was on my travels but I popped into the Inverness store yesterday and got the leg/arm warmers, compression top and merino top. When I got to the hotel at night I eagerly tried them on starting with the leg warmers, a bit of cycling kit I'd never tried. Thought they were good, really moulding to my calves and thighs, quite flattering actually. Then I reached for the other packet and discovered I had the arm warmers on my legs :blush:

The merino jersey is very smart.

SteveBM

Had 3 disappointing visits to 3 different stores today only to find the dregs or empty shelves!
Obviously I missed to boat this time around. Does anyone know if they restock or have I really missed my chance!

SteveBM

Knowing how worried you all have been I just thought I'd report back to say that I got the tool kit, gloves and soft shell jacket from Aldi in Southend this morning

I'm really pleased with my purchases!

Top Bottom