Alexei Sayle's £25000 bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
Maybe it is relative to how much money you have, but of course according to some on this site if you can afford to spend the sort of money these bikes cost you must be a cxck or dxck or some such like. Personally I would not mind being a bit more of one than I am now if it meant I had that much to spend on a bike, now come to think of it, maybe.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

Maybe it is relative to how much money you have, but of course according to some on this site if you can afford to spend the sort of money these bikes cost you must be a cxck or dxck or some such like.

I expect you can quote the posters who said that.

Maylian

Veteran
It can't buy taste either, £10,200 pounds to ride around looking like a right twunt

THESE, (mostly), prove beyond doubt that there is simply no accounting for taste xx(

Isn't this something to do with carbon offsetting? I remember seeing on Topgear a year or two ago that these companies need to make responsible vehicles to offset the fuel guzzling CO2 emitting monsters they make. Maybe this is to make an easy fix for that...but yes the bikes are atrocious.

Cyclopathic

Veteran
Does the Aston bike have a button under the gear shifter that operates the ejector seat. Obviously with their only being the one seat it would have to be for use in an emergency to avoid a collision. For that money though I would expect one.

Linford

Envy is a bad emotion to live with..

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I am waiting for Moto Guzzi to release a cycle. Even if it costs £25000' I will have it for my collection.

DSC06113_zpscef05835.jpg

Actually, motorbike makers make good cycles.

Steve
IMG_0946.jpg

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
So, about the OP: does he have £25,000 legs? If, not, the £25,000 bike is wasted. (Yes, I'm aware he's a long-term cyclist)

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
So, about the OP: does he have £25,000 legs? If, not, the £25,000 bike is wasted. (Yes, I'm aware he's a long-term cyclist)
He doesnt need £25,000 legs as he was only test riding it for a news article he wrote, he doesnt own it, I doubt he would be stupid enough to buy one.

Top Bottom